Cisco 7912G VOIP Phone *2 Talk Compatible*
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G provides core business features and addresses the communication needs of a cubicle worker who conducts low to medium telephone traffic. The Cisco 7912G offers four dynamic soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions. The graphic capability of the display provides a rich user experience by providing calling information and intuitive access to features. In addition, XML applications deliver impressive applications and network data to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G display.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G supports an integrated Ethernet switch, providing LAN connectivity to a colocated PC. In addition, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G supports inline power, which allows the phone to receive power over the LAN. This capability gives the network administrator centralized power control, translating into greater network availability. The combination of inline power and Ethernet switch support reduces cabling needs to a single wire to the desktop.
Pre-configured to connect to the 2talk service, just enter your username and password and youre ready to go!
* Support of a single line or directory number
* Calling name and number display
* Call waiting
* Call forward
* Call transfer
* Support of Extension Mobility
* Three-way calling (conference)
* On-hook dialing, predialing, and off-hook dialing
* Call hold
* Call monitor (speaker only, no microphone)
* "Messages" soft key that allows access to voicemail messages
* Four speed dials configurable at the Cisco Unified CallManager
Perfect for purchasing with our inline power switches, or alternatively run them with a standard switch and use a power supply.